Support and Safety

Support and Safety

    1. Who will be responsible for me when I am in China, the school or someone else?

      When teachers are working in China both the school and our company will be responsible for you. Whenever you have any questions or problems in China, you should contact your personal adviser at first or contact us as soon as possible.

    2. Who will be responsible for my insurance?

      Our partner school in China will arrange and pay for the medical and accident insurance for teachers.

    3. Can I trust Chinese medicine?

      As the culture, food and customs are different from countries, we kindly advice you to bring some simple pills with you to come over fever or food allergy.

    4. What should I do if some emergency happened to me such as a car accident or having been robbed?

      Please contact the following numbers for emergency services in China; the primary emergency service number would be110 for the Chinese police.

      Police telephone number: 110

      Fire department telephone number: 119

      Medical department telephone number: 120

      We strongly recommend that you write these numbers down on a note and put it in your wallet, as well as making contacts in your telephone.

    5. What should I do if I lost my passport during my traveling in China?

      If you lost your passport in China, you almost have no chance to travel around as you need to provide your passport number for buying train ticket and plane ticket. So please be extra careful about your passport.

      If you lost it by accident, please call your personal advisor as soon as possible then find the service staff at train station or airport, they will help you with arranging ticket and find a solution for asking a new passport.

China Plus gebruikt vookies for zowel functionele als marketingdoeleinden. Bij verder gebruik van deze site, gaat men akkoord met het gebruik van deze cookies. Voor meer informatie, zie ons privacybeleid